In Episode 28 of the KIPS Personal Trainer Application Podcast we have returning guest Dr. Ayla Donlin. As the director of the LifeFit Center at The Beach, Dr. Donlin focuses on health and wellness for students, faculty and individuals from the community. She has been in the fitness industry for 15 years as a group fitness instructor, personal trainer, fitness manager, general manager, and adjunct faculty at Long Beach State University. In this episode we focus on the topic of wellness for the fitness professional. As fitness instructors we often focus on our clients and their wellbeing, but what about the instructor themselves? This episode will dive into how an instructor can develop healthy habits for their long-term health and create meaningful relationships within their career and home life.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The work-life balance equation.
- How fitness professionals can create meaningful relationships with our loved ones and with our work.
- Tips for fitness professionals to maintain healthy habits.
- The importance of reframing.
- Wellness resources for fitness professionals.
Learn more about Ayla Donlin Wellness – CLICK HERE.