Wellness coaching is becoming one of the fastest growing areas within the health & fitness industry. In this online certification you will learn application tools to not only enhance your clients mental training, but also progress your coaching strategy. Becoming a certified wellness coach allows you to add another dimension to your training that isn’t 100% fitness based. Being able to apply change models with your clients will help you create long lasting habits and mentally clear programs.
Topics in the KIPS Wellness Coach Certification:
- The history and evolution of coaching
- Intervention models
- Transtheoretical Model (TTM)
- Change strategies for clients
- Learning-Through-Change (LTC) Model
- The “Flow Model” of programmed coaching
- The nature of Active Listening (AL)
- Powerful questioning
- Client communication strategies
- Coaching self-reliance and enduring behaviors
Wellness Coach CertificationIn this certification learn the essentials of being a certified wellness coach. Topics such as powerful questioning, the Learning-Through-Change (LTC) Model, the Transtheoretical Model and much more!