Cori Lefkowith is the owner of Redefining Strength, which strives to empower clients through fitness and nutrition while teaching them to train smarter, not just harder. In our current culture of “No pain, no gain” and “more is better,” Redefining Strength teaches clients a more efficient and intentional way to train, in order to get results. There are no quick fixes or fad diets at Redefining Strength, it’s all about learning what you truly need in order to achieve lasting results. Cori’s programs have helped over 100,000 people around the world and her free articles and videos are viewed by millions of people.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- What is Redefining Strength
- Evolution of business models
- Providing responsible social media
- Exercise basics and why we must earn our progressions
- What motivates clients to act
- What you should give away for free
- The value of having or being a mentor
- Selling and negotiating
Learn more about Redefining Strength – CLICK HERE.