This is the live version of the KIPS True Mace Training Certification. In this Mace workshop we will cover the different training methods involved in Mace training. As the world of Mace grows, so will the education made available to the health & fitness industry. This course will cover the theoretical and evidence based education currently made available.
The Mace has been around for at least 1,000 years, and has been used in war as a weapon in many cultures. In the world of sports, India has used the Mace (Gada) as a tool to develop strength for wrestling, and is still used in competition. Now, Mace training can be used to build strength, power, condition or even as a rehabilitation tool.
Topics Covered in The Course:
- Different Mace Training Styles (Hard Style, Rehab, Flow, and Conditioning)
- Introducing the Mace to Your Client
- 10 to 2 Essentials
- The 360
- Mace Strength Building Exercises (ex. Sliders)
- Basics of Competition Mace (ex. The Launch)
- Building Your Business in Unconventional Athletics
- and more!