In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron we take a look at a way to modify the dumbbell shoulder press to get even more out of it in your training. The dumbbell shoulder press is probably the most common exercise you’ll see performed by individuals trying to improve their deltoid development. So common , in fact, that most people tend to overlook some of it’s shortcomings and do not know how to modify it to help them reach their desired outcomes. Coach Ron shares a simple modification that can help take your shoulder training to the next level. Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- Top Five Tips for Fitness Instructors Starting on YouTube
- Creating a Holiday Post in Canva
- Yoga for Grief + Loss feat. Jenn Tarrant
- Creating Better Reels with Templates
- Best of June and July | The KIPS Podcast
- The Online Group Fitness Instructor feat. Kelly Favret
- What to do after you become certified?
- Best of April & May 2023 | KIPS Podcast
- How Important Is Education in the Fitness Industry? feat. Vincent Metzo, MA, CSCS
- Getting Started With Reels