In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron we take a look at a way to modify the dumbbell shoulder press to get even more out of it in your training. The dumbbell shoulder press is probably the most common exercise you’ll see performed by individuals trying to improve their deltoid development. So common , in fact, that most people tend to overlook some of it’s shortcomings and do not know how to modify it to help them reach their desired outcomes. Coach Ron shares a simple modification that can help take your shoulder training to the next level. Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- Instructor Mindset for YouTube & Live Training feat. Joe Alvarado
- 2023 Social Media Strategy
- Building More than a YouTube Workout Channel feat. Jason Cohen
- Best of December 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- ACE Education & Small Group Training feat. Anthony Wall
- The Benefits of YouTube for Fitness Pros
- Best of November 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Best of October 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Contractor vs Employee: Which route is for me?
- Best of September 2022 | The KIPS Podcast