In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron we take a look at a way to modify the dumbbell shoulder press to get even more out of it in your training. The dumbbell shoulder press is probably the most common exercise you’ll see performed by individuals trying to improve their deltoid development. So common , in fact, that most people tend to overlook some of it’s shortcomings and do not know how to modify it to help them reach their desired outcomes. Coach Ron shares a simple modification that can help take your shoulder training to the next level. Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- Level Up The Lunge | Three Variations to Improve this Classic Exercise!
- Exploring the World of Yoga feat. Jenn Tarrant
- 4 Steps to Success for a Bootcamp feat. Jono Petrohilos
- Level Up The Bird Dog | Taking this well known warm up and mobility drill to the next level!
- Serratus Anterior | Train this overlooked muscle group to unlock even better progress!
- Creating a Solid Base of Education feat. Dr. Evan Osar
- Group Fitness: Diversifying Your Class Offerings feat. Stacy Merrill
- Forearm Training | Use this sequence to improve wrist mobility and elbow health!
- Creating Content for Social Media feat. Nina Carr
- Time Under Tension | Adjust this training variable to help your clients reach their goals!