In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron we take a look at a way to modify the dumbbell shoulder press to get even more out of it in your training. The dumbbell shoulder press is probably the most common exercise you’ll see performed by individuals trying to improve their deltoid development. So common , in fact, that most people tend to overlook some of it’s shortcomings and do not know how to modify it to help them reach their desired outcomes. Coach Ron shares a simple modification that can help take your shoulder training to the next level. Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- Create Your Own Booking System | StartBooking Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Using Canva to Build Your Fitness Business
- Best of May 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Discussion: Where to Start as an Online Instructor?
- Discussion: Is Online a Good Route for First Time Instructors?
- Best of April 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Best Microphone for Online Workouts
- Being a Busy Mom and Fitness Instructor feat. Michelle Lasiter
- Training Active Agers Online feat. Mary Kennedy
- Best of March 2022 | The KIPS Podcast