In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron we take a look at a way to modify the dumbbell shoulder press to get even more out of it in your training. The dumbbell shoulder press is probably the most common exercise you’ll see performed by individuals trying to improve their deltoid development. So common , in fact, that most people tend to overlook some of it’s shortcomings and do not know how to modify it to help them reach their desired outcomes. Coach Ron shares a simple modification that can help take your shoulder training to the next level. Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- How to Build Your Own Training Club | Part 2
- Indian Club Weight Recommendations | Part 1
- Using Affiliate Marketing to Build Your Fitness Business feat. Sean Sewell
- Level Up Your Shoulder Training
- HIIT Myths and More feat. Fabio Comana
- Barbell Jump Squat | STOP! This exercise is killing your gains!
- Parkinson’s Disease – Exercise for Special Populations feat. Izabela Ruprik
- Dumbbell Chest Press | One Small Change That Can Take Your Training to the Next Level
- Creating Opportunities through ‘Sound Generations’ feat. Paige Denison
- Methodologies of Marketing with Redefining Strength feat. Cori Lefkowith