In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron, we show you how to train one of the most overlooked muscle groups in the body, the Serratus Anterior! Coach Ron goes through three variations of Serratus Anterior exercises using only a band and a sturdy anchor point to help you balance out the upper body training of your clients and potentially alleviate or even prevent shoulder issues! Training the Serratus Anterior can be a quick and easy addition to your training as either a warm up or accessory movement to upper body days. This easy exercise can pay dividends in the long term health of your clients and help to keep them making steady progress year after year! Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- Create Your Own Booking System | StartBooking Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Using Canva to Build Your Fitness Business
- Best of May 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Discussion: Where to Start as an Online Instructor?
- Discussion: Is Online a Good Route for First Time Instructors?
- Best of April 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Best Microphone for Online Workouts
- Being a Busy Mom and Fitness Instructor feat. Michelle Lasiter
- Training Active Agers Online feat. Mary Kennedy
- Best of March 2022 | The KIPS Podcast