In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron, we show you how to train one of the most overlooked muscle groups in the body, the Serratus Anterior! Coach Ron goes through three variations of Serratus Anterior exercises using only a band and a sturdy anchor point to help you balance out the upper body training of your clients and potentially alleviate or even prevent shoulder issues! Training the Serratus Anterior can be a quick and easy addition to your training as either a warm up or accessory movement to upper body days. This easy exercise can pay dividends in the long term health of your clients and help to keep them making steady progress year after year! Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- Level Up The Lunge | Three Variations to Improve this Classic Exercise!
- Exploring the World of Yoga feat. Jenn Tarrant
- 4 Steps to Success for a Bootcamp feat. Jono Petrohilos
- Level Up The Bird Dog | Taking this well known warm up and mobility drill to the next level!
- Serratus Anterior | Train this overlooked muscle group to unlock even better progress!
- Creating a Solid Base of Education feat. Dr. Evan Osar
- Group Fitness: Diversifying Your Class Offerings feat. Stacy Merrill
- Forearm Training | Use this sequence to improve wrist mobility and elbow health!
- Creating Content for Social Media feat. Nina Carr
- Time Under Tension | Adjust this training variable to help your clients reach their goals!