Check out this sample video from the formats section of the KIPS Group Exercise Instructor Certification. Jason Dolby, Co-Head Instructor of the Orange Kettlebell Club, goes over the kettlebell single leg gluteus touchdown. This is a great exercise to strengthen the posterior side of the legs and can be progressed to emphasize single leg strength.
- Dumbbell Row | 3 Variations of a gym staple to help your clients reach their goals!
- Putting Your Future in Your Hands as a Virtual Trainer feat. Brooke Johnson
- Discovering Unlimited Career Paths feat. Trevor Irwin
- Getting to the Next Level of Your Fitness Business feat. Aimee Nicotera
- Industry Insider Insights feat. Tyler Valencia
- The Cable Pec Fly | Do this simple hack to start growing your chest today!
- How to Build Your Own Training Club | Part 2
- Indian Club Weight Recommendations | Part 1
- Using Affiliate Marketing to Build Your Fitness Business feat. Sean Sewell
- Level Up Your Shoulder Training