In episode 20 of the KIPS Personal Trainer Application Podcast we have Elizabeth Lenart. Elizabeth is a fitness industry speaker, the program director of Balletone, and a master trainer for BOSU Barre. Throughout this episode she shares advice for fit pros wanting to develop relationships with organizations, and her very cool idea of fitness counseling for fitness professionals.
- How she got involved with Balletone and BOSU?
- What are you suggestions for fit pros wanting to collaborate with an organization?
- What is Barre and how can it be beneficial?
- What are some educational resources that you recommend?
- What have been some of your difficulties with being teaching online group exercise?