Personal Trainers and other Health & Fitness Professionals have long been known to invest in becoming subject matter experts by way of basic and specialty certifications, workshop and seminar attendance, and even health-related degree programs.
Too often overlooked, and what can be a bit of a culture shock for many, is the degree to which your ability to communicate your knowledge effectively to your desired audience (aka your prospective clients) plays a part in whether you’ll be successful in the long term.
This is otherwise known as sales. For those who take the necessary steps to add to their sales skill-set, with similar vigor as they do their program design toolkit, many more routes will become available on the path to fitness career success.
Topics Covered in The Course
- Understand and show improved professionalism and organization in preparation.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis while building rapport & gathering enough appropriate information.
- How to utilize follow-up questions effectively.
- Gather commitment to meaningful goals.
- Overcome objections with confidence.
- How to intelligently talk about subjects that may be outside one’s scope of practice (physical therapy, nutrition, and other special circumstances).
- Communicate the importance of improved metabolism as a vehicle toward achievement of results.