In this episode of Level Up with Coach Ron, we take a look at an arm day staple.. the dumbbell tricep kickback! This exercise has been popular since the inception of bodybuilding as a way to isolate the triceps and grow massive arms. The only problem? It’s very easy to break form and start to incur negative outcomes. That’s why Coach Ron is going to show you one easy way to modify this exercise and get the most out of it! Understanding the mechanics and modifications to best meet the demands of your client’s desired outcomes is what helps you level up your exercise instruction.
- Create Your Own Booking System | StartBooking Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Using Canva to Build Your Fitness Business
- Best of May 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Discussion: Where to Start as an Online Instructor?
- Discussion: Is Online a Good Route for First Time Instructors?
- Best of April 2022 | The KIPS Podcast
- Best Microphone for Online Workouts
- Being a Busy Mom and Fitness Instructor feat. Michelle Lasiter
- Training Active Agers Online feat. Mary Kennedy
- Best of March 2022 | The KIPS Podcast